- Graphical, LCD color display with configurable softkeys
- Numeric, tactile keypad for scale operations, numeric entry and navigation
- Multi-language operation and text entry
- Formattable tickets
- Battery backed time and date
- Multiple communication ports
- Eight setpoints, 22 configurable types
- Fieldbus communication using Rice Lake’s SCT-2200 modules and RS-485 port
- Built-in web server for remote access, systems integration and data monitoring
- Built-in Truck In/Out application
- Four onboard configurable digital I/O points, TTL logic
- Analog output: 16-bit resolution, 0-10 VDC, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA
- Relay card
- Dual serial card
- RJ45 Ethernet connector
Note: IP Rating is IP66 with RJ45 option. Rating is valid only when the cover is in place, not in use.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems’ 682 Synergy Plus Series digital weight indicator is an advanced solution with the simplicity of a basic weight indicator.
The durable 682 Synergy Series indicator is constructed with 304 stainless steel and has an IP69 ingress rating to stand up to high-pressure, high temperature washdowns found in food processing and other environments.
The 682 indicator has a bright five-inch color LCD screen and configurable softkeys for an interface that is easy to use.
The 682 indicator comes standard with advanced communications to take on a wide range of applications. Connections to external devices and networks are available through RS-232 and RS-485 serial ports, USB, Ethernet, fieldbus, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®. This digital weight indicator also has a built-in web server for easy remote monitoring and process control.
The 682 indicator has an integrated truck in/out mode specifically designed for vehicle scale applications. This mode stores the transaction after each weigh-out with truck ID, gross, tare and net weights. Transactions may be printed or cleared at any time.