Need to weigh in motion?Find center of gravity? Maybe to check and identify on the fly? How about locate, measure and detect press changes? Just name your need and we will get it doable for you. And we don’t stop here.
When it comes to high speed, and a fast measurement is required, we are the address for the challenge.
The latest stand-alone controller model: LCIC-4CH, was specially designed to fit portable wheel and axle scales for determining the weight of trucks or heavy vehicles either in static mode or in motion, with very high accuracy and very friendly to operate. The In-motion speeds up the weighing process and allows weighing a truck without the need to stop.
In the last 16 years, our stand-alone High-Speed weighing-in-motion controller model: LCIC-WIM was sold all around the world and as for today, thousands are being in use when among our customers are some well known weighing manufacturers.
Most of our customers around the world are scale manufacturers or integrators that were able to offer the market the most advanced WIM scale with very short time to market and minimum R&D expenses.
- Fully featured stand-alone controller for weighing trucks in motion or, static
- Fits all kind of wheel scales that are based on strain-gage load cells
- User friendly and easy to operate
- Full communication with external computer via USB or RS-232
- Additional RS-232 port for printer or other options
- Provides the truck total weight, individual wheel weight, truck balance and average speed
- Memory to store up to last 1000 trucks
- Comes with PC application for easy start
- Software drivers and examples, allows our customers to easily make their own interface on a PC or any other computer
- Supports most standard strain gage based load cells and scales (analogue)
- 5vdc excitation will support also scales with few load cells in parallel
- 24 bit ADC 4k samples per second
- 8 inputs and 8 outputs used for switches and to fit any special customer requirements