ATEX and IECEx certified for usage in Zones 2/22
Baykon BX23 Ex2/22 is a weighing terminal offers high accuracy and performance with strong connectivity options for weighing applications in hazardous areas. With its IP67 protected stainless steel housing, it provides reliable and safe operation in wet, hygienic and harsh industrial areas. Baykon BX23 Ex2/22 is certified for ATEX and IECEx and can be used in the zones 2/22 hazardous areas having explosive gases and dust.
Baykon BX23 Ex2/22 has strong calibration alternatives including eCal-electronic calibration, which is an extremely important tool for heavy cpacity tank scales and for the calibration of tanks without emptying.
For connectivity, BX23 Ex2/22 is certified for the following interfaces: 2 x RS232C, 1 x RS485,Analogue output, Ethernet TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP, Profibus, Profinet, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP,EtherCAT, CC-Link, Powerlink and opto isolated digital 4 inputs and 5 outputs.
• Multi-language operator prompts
• Stainless steel, IP67 protected for wet, hygienic and harsh areas
• Color selectable LCD display with alphanumeric info line.
• Bar graph to follow gross weight capacity.
• Key locking against interfering.
High Technology & Performance
• Up to 999 999 display resolution.
• Up to 1600 conversions per second.
• Smart and adaptive filter.
• High capacity tank scales supported by eCAL – electronic calibration.
• Span adjustment of loaded tanks without emptying.
• Weighing in the hazardous areas.ATEX and IECEx approvals for;
Gases: Hydrogen, propan, etylene,acetylene, carbon disulfide etc.
Dust: Carbon, magnesium, flour,grain, rayon, cotton lint, flax etc.
• Scales and Process weighing.
Integration & Connectivity
Zone 2/22 Certified interfaces;
• 2 x RS232C, 1 x RS485.
• Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet TCP/IP,EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, CC-Link,Powerlink, Modbus RTU / TCP.
• Analogue output and Digital I/O.