The BBL-1-WMOUNT support is designed to prevent unwanted forces from vessel thermal expansion from affecting the performance of our BBL-1 load cell. The weighing module is compact and cost-effective, especially for load cells in hopper and tank weighing applications, and facilitates easy mounting for the engineer on site.
It also incorporates a number of key features that allow the best-installed accuracy to be achieved, with a display resolution down to 100g being possible. The unit features an integrated check link to eliminate oscillations caused by slow-moving agitators etc, and all modules within a scale are identical and can be freely orientated in any direction. Load cell replacements require minimum lifting height via the integrated jacking device. There is also a safety feature included preventing the vessel being lifted on the load cell and overload stops to protect the load cell.
If delivered with a load cell, the weigh module will be shipped completely pre-assembled ready for installation by welding or bolting. This assembly along with any required instrumentation (display, amplifier etc.), can be supplied to form a complete weighing system solution.
- Capacity range up to 500kg
- Integrated check link (max 5kN)
- Integrated lift-off protection (max 5kN)
- Integrated overload protection
- Load introduction by ball and socket joint
- Low profile design
- Manufactured from zinc-plated steel
- Rod ends to assure a tension-free installation and therefore optimal accuracy/repeatability
- Simple to install
- Vessel Weighing
- Hanging Scales
- Conveyor Weighing
- Tensile Test Machines
- Small hopper/tank weighing
- Bagging machinery