Unbeatable in hardware, unsurpassed in software, and unrivaled in design. With simple but bold lines, the BM5 ARM is a top-of-the-range scale, full of new features and functionalities. Specially developed for your retail business and thinking about your needs, it is the right choice for a winning business. Considered for 4 consecutive years the best trade balance in the world, it is much more than weighing equipment: it is an integrated, technological, and original solution that combines the best mechanics and the best software to weigh, register, and invoice products with greater efficiency.
Some of the innovations presented by the BM5 ARM scale include:
Built-in scanner to easily read barcodes and register products with your scale.
Sliding printing mechanism, for greater convenience when changing the paper roll to print tickets.
Digital level bubble to level the scale very intuitively
Marques motherboard with Dual-Core processor, for faster response when weighing, registering, and billing your supermarket or butcher’s products.
Plate with back, so you can put it on the scale without fear of the plate falling.
Our BM5 ARM scale is available in the Double Body version, more aimed at supermarkets and butchers, and in the Suspension version, more aimed at fishmongers. And each of them has different options and features so you can choose the scale that most easily adapts to your business needs.
It has the following characteristics:
– 1st 15-inch TFT Tactile Monitor with designed capacitive technology.
– 2nd 10.1 inch TFT Monitor
– Marques i.MX6 2x1GHz Motherboard (Dual CortexTM-A9 MPCoreTM).
– Digital level bubble.
– 3 USB ports.
– 1 serial port.
– 1 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port.
– 8GB eMMC Flash Disk.
– 1GB DDR3-1333 RAM memory.
– Sliding printing mechanism.
– Possibility of using 3 types of paper in the resident printer: continuous paper, labels and self-adhesive continuous paper.
– Connection to cash drawer.
– Graphical, intuitive and user-friendly interface.
– Stainless steel body.
– Dimensions of the dish: 375x275mm.
– ETPOS 5 Light software (AT and NMI certified software).