BAYKON BWI-CSA, series crane scales are designed to attach to the crane hook for fast and practical weighing of heavy loads while being lifted. They are powered by rechargeable battery pack and have large LED or LCD display easy to read from long distance. BAYKON crane scales are available in wide range weighing capacity alternatives for different industries and can be transported easily in plant thanks to their compact, lightweight construction. These features along with their advanced weighing functions offer the most suitable and effective working conditions for the users.
BAYKON crane scales offers high precision and reliability with the highest safety for overhead weighing applications in different industries such as heavy industry, construction, transport, steel, paper etc. They are suitable for the applications of measuring and recording the weight value in production, warehouse, dispatch location of various industries and for some force measuring process.
- Operation With Battery Pack: Baykon Crane scales provide extended operating time thanks to their long life rechargeable battery pack. With standby feature operating time can reach up to 60 hours.
- Remote Control: Besides keys, on select models, infrared or Bluetooth technology remote controller, allows users to utilize scales functions easily such as zeroing, printing, capture peak weight etc. at a distance of up to 20 m
- Remote Displays: In case the display cannot be read from long distance or the weighing process requires, with wireless communication option, the weighing data can be transmitted in continuous form to Baykon remote displays offered in various
- Tensile (Force) Measurement: Function of catching the peak value, offered as standard,is a precise and practical solution for tensile testing requiring pull off and breaking force measurement.
- Compound Weighing: Especially it is implemented into the travers or overhead crane systems. It is precise weighing method of the load at least lifted from two points by using the crane scales. Generally, it is used for weighing paper coil or measuring the coating material consumption in coating process such as galvanizing