It comes with a number of features typically only available on more expensive instruments.
- Weights and measures approved
- Can be used with both our CPD digital and CPR analogue load cells
- Wall and desk mount versions in ABS (DD700) and stainless steel (DD700i)
- Easy to use alphanumeric keypad
- Standard “Double Weighing” software allows you to perform a Netload calculation, using pre-programmed ‘Product, Client and Vehicle Registration’ data
- Client and Host USB ports
- Optional printers and barcode readers
- Ideal for upgrading most types and makes of existing weighbridges
In driver-operated weighbridge applications, the DD700 (linked to our external 2060 Driver Terminals) is typically installed in the gatehouse and/or control room to provide local weight information for operators.
Download the Data Sheet here