Class II Legal-for-Trade Portable Balances Ideal for Jewelry Weighing
SCOUT® SJX FEATURES
- Multiple connectivity options are available for easy data logging and communication. An optional auxiliary display can also be installed for retail applications.
- Manual internal calibration allows easy calibration as Class II Legal-for-Trade, ensuring precision of the balance.
- Advanced weighing technology ensures reliable, repeatable weighing results.
SCOUT® SJX PRODUCT DETAILS
- Applications-Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check Weighing, Totalization, Density Determination, Display Hold
- Display-Liquid crystal display (LCD) with backlight
- Operation-AC Adapter (Included) or 4 AA Batteries (Not included)
- Communication-RS232, USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet or Bluetooth® (available as an accessory)
- Construction-ABS housing, stainless steel pan, ABS draftshield (1mg model only), weigh below hook, transportation lock, manual calibration lock switch, security slot, adjustable levelling feet, illuminated up-front level indicator
- Design Features-Stability indicator, mechanical and software overload/underload protection, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, auto tare, the scoop on 64g model, weight on 64g SJX/E model only