Loss-In_Weight Rate Controller
LCIC-WIM as a stand-alone Loss-In-Weight rate controller
The LCIC-WIM with the embedded Loss-In-Weight algorithm was designed to function as a universal Loss-In-Weight controller.
This controller was designed based on our years of experience in this particular field, where our previous generations of controllers are still working at customer’s sites to their full satisfaction for a very long time.
Each LCIC-WIM board controls one feeder and each feeder can be a standard screw-feeder, vibrator or a pump to continuously deliver the required amount of material per given time (ex. kg/hour).
Together with our supplied LIW-Manager PC application, it delivers full flexibility to handle either single feeder or multiple feeders for a master/slave premix.
- Provides comprehensive control capability for single or multi feeders.
- Accompanied by a user-friendly PC application to handle the full process.
- Universal and friendly allows selecting standard feeders and scales.
- No need for special load cells uses standard analogue load cells.
- Very fast and accurate compared to most common controllers.
- Set-points remote controlled via a standard serial communication and I/O.
- The PC application is also suitable for a touch-screen PC panel.
- Autolearns feeders throughput, a smart auto-refill algorithm to achieve maximum accuracy, material totalizer, real-time process displayed in numerical and graphic mode, the autosave log file for easy history tracking, smart error mechanism to avoid user mistakes and much more.
LIW-Manager PC application
Basic Specifications and requirements:
- Load cells and I/O: Very high-speed sampling with 24bit internal resolution. Supports all standard strain-gage based load cells. For more details please refer to our LCIC-WIM board specifications.
- Refill: Controlled directly by the board output.
- Feeder speed: Controlled by the onboard analogue output (16-bit resolution).
- Communication: RS-232/485 or USB.
- PC application: Requires basic PC with Windows XP operating system. Supports touch screen PC panel.