WATER ANALYSIS METERS & ELECTRODES
STARTER 3100M PH & CONDUCTIVITY BENCH
High-Performance Multi-Parameter Benchtop Meter for Standard Laboratory Applications
Save time, space and money with the Starter 3100M Bench Meter, which combines all your pH, ORP, conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity and temperature measurements – in one smart device. Ideal for a wide range of lab applications, the ST3100M is incredibly easy to use. Equipped with software to ensure the reliability of your readings, and RS232 connectivity to store and transfer data conveniently, the ST3100M is a great addition to your lab.
- pH, Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP), Conductivity, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), Salinity, Resistivity and Temperature Measurements
- Backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- AC adapter (included)
- RS232 (included)
- ABS housing, in-use cover, mechanical keys
- Three-point calibration (pH), electrode condition icon, parameter toggle button, compact design
- Combining all of the features from the benchtop pH and conductivity meter into one multi-meter, makes testing pH, ORP, conductivity, salinity, TDS, resistivity, the temperature a seamless process.
- A user-friendly bench meter with an innovative design, including an adjustable standalone electrode holder and large backlit LCD display.
- A 99-item memory for pH and/or conductivity measurements makes for efficient data documentation. RS232 interface allows for connection to external devices for data storage or transfer.