High-Performance Benchtop pH Meter Ideal for Accurate Everyday Measurements in the Laboratory
Backed by OHAUS’ century-old commitment to providing precise measurement, Starter 5000 provides accurate pH and ORP measurement for high-level experiments and research. Enhanced features, advanced technology, and high performance have been combined to support complex laboratory tasks requiring pH measurement.
STARTER 5000 PH BENCH FEATURES
- A 1000-item library allows for easy recall from data storage. Flexible pH analysis from 10 sensors for calibration storage, 1 self-defined and 8 pre-defined buffer groups, 3 endpoint modes & GLP mode.
- A user-friendly bench meter with an innovative design, including an adjustable standalone electrode holder and large touch-screen, backlit LCD display.
- Featuring a USB port, IP54 housing and in-use-cover, this flexible and smooth-operating bench meter is built to last.
STARTER 5000 PH BENCH PRODUCT DETAILS
- Applications-pH, oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) measurement
- Display-Backlit liquid crystal display (LCD), touchscreen
- Operation-AC adapter (included)
- Communication-RS232 and USB (included). GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock.
- Construction-ABS housing, standalone electrode holder, replaceable in-use cover
- Design Features-3 endpoint modes, continuous measurement mode, up to 9 point calibration, 1,000 measurement memory