This powerful yet easy-to-use driver terminal has been specifically designed for unmanned/automated weighbridge installations. The driver interface features a large industrial colour touchscreen, which guides drivers through the weighing process. The DD2050 can be used for both single and double weighing applications.
Bi-directional installations with DD2050 terminals at each end of a weighbridge offer the optimum weighing versatility and vehicle throughput. Twin height DD2050 installations are ideal when vehicles with different cab heights use the same weighbridge.
Key features of our DD2050 terminal include:
- Fully configurable colour screen that can be easily read, even in bright sunlight
- Easy to use on-screen pictograms
- Robust colour touchscreen technology
- Range of smart access technologies – read/write RFID, magnetic, etc.
- Integral Ethernet intercom and printer
- 1D & 2D barcode readers
- Optional voice activation feature
- Vehicle management capabilities
- Lockable cabinet for security
DD2050 and Winweigh software – a winning combination for weighbridge systems
Driver Operated Terminals
The true power of this weighbridge driver terminal can be realised when it is used in combination with our Winweigh software. The powerful database capabilities allow the storage of almost limitless information relating to the vehicle, driver, haulier, supplier, product and tare weight. Complete weighbridge systems can include: vehicle recognition systems, ANPR number plate cameras, traffic control barriers, traffic lights, large digital displays, card readers/swallowers and radiation detection systems.