Weigh-In-Motion Strip Sensors Description
Intercomp’s strain gauge based Strip Sensors are a unique alternative to traditional static truck scales, or low-speed axle scales where vehicle speeds and sites do not allow large civil works. Strip Sensors allow for higher throughput for high-traffic applications, including Freight Terminals, Commercial Fleet facilities, distribution hubs, and other facilities with space limitations. Installed within channels less than 3″ (75 mm) in the pavement, Strip Sensors provide lower cost when compared to alternative scale systems due to minimal installation and maintenance requirements.
- Constructed Using Strain Gauge Load Cells in Sealed Enclosure
- Weigh Vehicles at Speeds Ranging from Low to High
- OIML R134 Weigh-In-Motion Certified for Accuracy
- Used for Weight Compliance, Inventory Tracking, Ports and Other WIM Applications
- Use to Address SOLAS Verified Gross Mass Container Requirements