The International Bureau of Legal Metrology is the Secretariat and headquarters of the OIML, ensuring both the day-to-day running of activities and the planning of longer-term actions.
The tasks of the Bureau are:
- to organize the meetings of the Conference and of the Committee,
- to take care of the implementation of the Conference and Committee decisions,
- to assure the secretariat of the Presidential Council and of appropriate working groups,
- to supervise and coordinate the OIML’s technical work and to publish and distribute the publications of the Organization,
- to publish the OIML Bulletin, and to maintain the OIML website,
- to maintain contacts with other organizations pursuing an activity connected with that of the Organization,
- to prepare and implement the budget of the Organization, and to present financial reports to the CIML.
If you are interested in learning more about BIML, click on the link below:
Want to make enquiry